Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Grey's Anatomy

I started re-watching all of the Grey's Anatomy a few weeks ago, and am impressed that I am now 3 episodes away from being clear through the show. Well, at least as much of the show as is available on Netflix. Apparently I need to spend a lot more time focusing on keeping my house clean and on studying for my Chemistry classes. BTW, my bio/organic chem class starts in 14 days. I kicked butt at intro to chem, so now I can kick the rest of this chem stuff to the curb! As much as I hate to admit this, I got a C in college Algebra. The biggest reason for the C is that I am lazy and waited to take about 1/2 the class in a 10 day period of time. I took the first half of the class in a normal classroom setting, but as I was in my first trimester, I vomited at least once a class period, and by halfway through just didn't think I could do it anymore. My very kind professor allowed me to take an incomplete and finish the class the next semester, but I procrastinated and waited until 10 days before the deadline to start working through it. I have no idea what my actual grades were on those last 3 exams, but I'm guessing they weren't pretty. The first half the semester I was getting A's. Anyway, I now have this blemish on my college transcripts, and I really don't want it to prevent me from getting into nursing school. So this past semester I got an A in my general Chemistry class, and this semester I will get an A in my bio/organic class. I must, I must, I must! Anything less is just not acceptable. So now I have put it out there in internet land, so I have accountability. But if anyone in real life ever mentions it and I'm not getting an A, be prepared for lots and lots and lots of excuses. If mistakes are made, others will be blamed!

No comments:

Post a Comment